Wednesday 23 August 2017

Michelle Yola "Prezzo's Ex" Blasts Uncle Ukwaju Over Mustafa!




Now we do know that there is beef going on between Mustafa (Uncle Ukwaju) and Prezzo all based on Yola. From the scene on The Nairobi D, we saw Mustafa and Yola going on a spa date where he offered to massage her.

She is not too pleased with the fact that he is gaining fame by using her name only because he had one selfie of them together.

In an exclusive interview with Mpasho.co.ke, she said that he is not her type and he will never be her type and that she is not happy with the fact that he was going round to blogs with the story that they are dating!

My thoughts about Uncle Ukwaju is nothing because he tried to make a story out of me based on his beef with my ex-fiance and I didn’t find that cool because there was a time we were hanging out on set and he took a picture that he ran to the blogs with claiming we are dating, yet it was just us on set. He said he had a thing with me so he started the beef they are having. There is nothing going on between us because he is not my type and he will never be my type.

COURTESY

No comments:

Post a Comment